Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

Share | 

Belated Bickering {c}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kari

Pokècoins : 72

PostSubject: Belated Bickering {c}   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:26 am

Siiigh...

Damn she was bored.

She couldn't do shit with her shoulder fucked up like this and her headaches, while not as bad as before, still fucking sucked. That 'minor' concussion sure did a number on her. She'd been laid out for about a week mainly just sleeping. Unusual for her, but apparently normal under the circumstances. Then for the last three or four days she'd just done... nothing. She couldn't take it anymore. She had to get out of the damn house. So, earlier she has gotten dressed in her typical getup (which was rather difficult to work around her shoulder) only to realize that the black and blue covering her body made her look like an abuse victim or something.

Yeahhhhh no.

So, grumbling all the while, Kari had to totally change into something more... modest. (A.k.a, simple skinny jeans.) Then, not wanting to have to wrestle another shirt on, she quite simply said fuck it and zipped on a black hoodie. After that came the argument with her boots, which ended in her bitching, grumbling and shoving her bare feet in a pair of black flip-flops. Finally she clipped on her belt lanyard and was prepared to go. It was weird leaving the house being so covered but if it meant avoiding all the gasps and stares, she'd do it. They'd already have enough to gawk at with her face being scratched up, and her hair tied back in probably the neatest ponytail she could manage, which was messy as hell.

... Then she made the mistake of opening her window.

Queue the hissing like a fuckin vampire at the sun.

Alright fine. So her head was more sensitive right now than she'd like to admit. It still wasn't about to stop her.

Going to her nightstand she withdrew a pair of dark sunglasses that her cousin had given her. She usually wasn't a fan of wearing things on her face, but she could probably make an exception to lessen the splitting pain radiating through her skull. Returning to her window, she had positioned herself to jump, only to realize what a fucking brain-dead idea that was. She was half broken, clearly jumping out the window was the best possible way to sneak out of the house right now.

Grumbling in irritation, she grabbed her backpack and barely managed to sneak out the back door.

Barely.

Probably the strangest part of all this wasn't the actual recovery process, but actually having people worrying over the state of her well-being. She wasn't used to having someone lecture her over the possibility of her getting killed, or how she needed to be more careful. It was just... weird.

Alien.

Anywho, she had walked.

... and walked.

... aaaand walked.

And found herself here, on this bench on the road just outside of the sprawling city she used to call home. Somewhere along the way she had freed Edera and Hotaru from their Pokéballs to get some exercise, one of which was currently curled up asleep atop her lap.

... The other was off scaring random civilians.

Take a guess which one's which?

Siiiiiiiiiiiigh...

Fuck this whole concussion thing. She'd bumped her head plenty of times in the past and been fine, why the hell did she have to do literally nothing this time? Her good arm was currently occupying itself with tangling her fingers in Edera's silky soft, silver mane of fur as she let her head tip back and her eyes drift shut. She was going to blow a fuse if she kept sitting around letting her body 'heal'. Stupid doctor telling her not to reduce her shoulder like that again. She'd done it before and been fine! How was she supposed to know that something else was out of place until after she'd popped the joint back in?

Right about then Edera's furry white head popped up from her resting position, ears pricked forward and head cocked with interest as she watched someone approach.

The redhead didn't even bother looking up.

Pokècoins : 17

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:44 am

Wolf was journeying towards the city on his way to get some supplies for his adventure and a few books to pass the time. Nice peaceful day. He let Dez out of his pokeball as per usual. Used to be, the owl pokemon would have ridden atop his shoulder, but now after evolving he was too big for that. Still it was nicer to have his company by Wolf's side. Dez had changed a little during his evolution. Beyond just physical. His attitude was a little more calm, and less expressive. Sometimes flipping his one bang-like feather out of his face in disinterest. Suddenly he saw a Combusken scaring people, and he had a feeling he knew who he would be running into next.

After taking a glance around he saw a somewhat familiar girl in a not so familiar outfit sitting on a bench with an oddly colored Eevee on her lap. She looked kind of different, but he couldn't tell much from a distance. Wolf approached the bench quickly with Dez just as quiet by his side, although not too silent since the Eevee perked it's head up and paid them both attention.

Upon closer inspection Wolf saw that the girl was pretty banged up. Cuts, bruises, she was covering more of her body than usual in her get up and wearing sunglasses. He let out a small and not entirely controlled laugh, before he turned on his way towards the city. Before continuing his walk, he reached out to pet the Eevee on the head, seeing as how the pokemon had paid him attention and he didn't feel like ignoring a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kari

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   Tue May 01, 2018 7:34 am

The redhead was too busy with her internal bitching to notice the chuckle. Her single-track mind was practically legendary after all, however between Edera's livid growl, and feeling her partner lunge forward to violently sink her teeth into Wolf's hand definitely drew her attention. Narrowing her eyes on him as the baby Evolution Pokémon continued to bite and chew on the idiot's extended hand.

It was a damn shame the kid didn't know bite yet.

Then she might actually be tearing through flesh right now.

Frown darkening her features she glared at him from behind blackout shades. She wished it had been harder to recognize him. "It's you! It's the fucking pervert." Kari snarled, knocking his hand away from Edera when the Eevee had finished gnawing on him. Tone harsh and biting, even worse than her Pokémon's bite, she snapped; "What the fuck are you laughing at asshole? Jesus Christ, don't you know better than to pet someone else's Pokémon? That's really fucking rude ya know!"

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   Tue May 01, 2018 7:48 am

Wolf's hand hadn't even reached the Eevee before it bit him. "Ow! Sorry, I'll be sure to ask next time." Wolf was speaking to the Eevee at the time, then he saw Kari's face darken..... Wait..... did she just say pervert?!

Wolf's eyes narrowed, "I accept that I should have asked first that is on me, but I am not a pervert! What even gave you that idea?!" Wolf's tone usually didn't get so harsh, but who was this girl to be calling him a pervert anyways. "I was laughing at the thought I had seeing you looking all beat up. If you must know, I thought maybe you tripped into the wrong person this time being such a klutz!"  Admittedly he also wondered what the other guy must look like knowing how hard she hit, but he wasn't about to give her that satisfaction.

Off to the side Dez was just standing by as the two bickered cocking his head slightly looking at the Eevee, then flipping his one feather out of his face in a way that showed his lack of interest in getting involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kari

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 am

Apparently having grown bored of terrorizing random passerby, Hotaru had begun making his way back to his trainer. The rebellious little Combusken kicked a stray pebble as he walked. He watched it roll, skipping over other pebbles and rolling to bump into the talon of...

another bird.

At that realization Hotaru promptly proceeded to charge the vaguely distracted Dartix, leaping into the air at the last second to ram into it from above with a challenging squawk.

Kari didn't notice her trigger-happy partner as she was too fixated on the white-haired asshole in front of her. Edera, sensing her trainer's rising ire, quickly removed herself from Kari's lap a split second before Kari shot to her feet in a fit of rage "Hm I fucking wonder! You fucking kissed me, you pervert!" Even if it was on the cheek, just what the hell?! He had no right! And did this little prick just make a comment about her tripping into someone? Oh it was on. Screw it. Even if she was steadily developing a worse migraine, it was time to put him in his place.

Stepping forward with a glower, she whipped her sunglasses off to glare dead into his eyes. Blazing scarlet meeting bloody crimson, Kari jabbed her left forefinger into the center of his chest repeatedly. And painfully. "Excuse me motherfucker, you have no fucking idea what happened to me! And I'll only warn your bitch ass once, so listen up! Even as beat up as I am, I could still lay you flat on your ass in a heartbeat. Learn to watch your mouth you little brat!"

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   Tue May 01, 2018 9:01 am

Wolf held Kari's gaze as she proceeded to rage at him, holding his ground firmly until she was done. "Honestly, you tripped and fell on me. I figured with how close you were, and the whole falling into me thing, the least you could do was let me have a kiss on the cheek. It's your own fault you were even so close anyways." At the end of his retort, Wolf simply pulled out a book and began to turn away from Kari, ready to continue to town.

This book was his last one to finish and he was glaringly close to the end. He definitely needed some more, along with his other supplies. As he began walking away he just called over to Dez.... wait, where was Dez?

After a moments confusion he looked around and saw that the Combusken tackling his partner, "Dez!" Grreeeeaat. Wolf turned his attention to Kari, "Is that your Combusken? Seems like he flies off the handle as easily as you do! I guess like trainer like pokemon." Wolf walked over and recalled Dez into his pokeball to get him out of the situation. Didn't seem like he was very interested in fighting at the time anyways, and neither was Wolf. Considering how that Combusken just tackled Dez without even an order being given, it was probably best to leave Dez in his pokeball for now to avoid things escalating. Wolf let out a half laugh half sigh in the moment as he reached once more for his book.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kari

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   Tue May 01, 2018 10:14 am

She didn't even bother scolding the irritated looking Young Fowl Pokémon, just continued glaring at Wolf. He wasn't seriously about to walk away was he? With his nose buried in a book? She wasn't done! Plucking the hardback novel from his fingers, she held it out of reach behind her back, prancing back a few steps with a playful, mischievous grin. If nothing else she could be obnoxious. "So, I take it you kiss everyone that trips into you, hmm? Some random dude in a sweat-drenched, crusty old wifebeater with a potbelly the size of your ego bumps into you and then what~?" She smirked up at him, then closed her eyes and proceeded to make very loud, exaggerated smooching noises accompanied by soft, theatrical moans. The mocking little simper returned to her face at the same time her eyes popped back open, wiggling a brow at him.

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   Tue May 01, 2018 8:25 pm

Alright... she just took his book.... He knew he couldn't fight her to get it back, though that is partially what he wanted to do. She was too injured from what ever happened to her anyways though, so he wouldn't risk that even for his book. But maybe there was a way to get it back without force? An idea popped into his head. She had called him a pervert, maybe he could catch her off guard like with the kiss and in the moment she is thrown take his book back? It was worth a shot.

Wolf began to approach her casually. As he got within reach, instead of going straight for his book he grabbed her hoodie and pulled her closer, sure not to be too rough on the injured girl. She was tough, but still he didn't want to hurt an already injured girl more. "C'mere, how about I show you what happens to people who trip over me?" Ignoring the teasing of it being a guy next time. He leaned in closer to whisper in her ear as he slid his hands around her sides "Mine!~" and as he spoke he reached out and grabbed his book from her with another kiss on her cheek as he stepped away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belated Bickering {c}   

Back to top Go down

Belated Bickering {c}
Page 1 of 1