Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

Swifty's Trainers I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swifty
Admin
Swifty

Pokècoins : 11

Swifty's Trainers I Empty
PostSubject: Swifty's Trainers I   Swifty's Trainers I EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:43 pm

[ Charlotte Evergreen ]
"Life is endless, even after you die. Because your death brings life."
Swifty's Trainers I Anime-girl-anime-music-anime-anime-girl-brown-hair-Favim.com-3448464

Personal Data <<
Name | Charlotte Gaia Evergreen
Age | 29
Height | 5'4"
Weight | 120 pounds
Hair Color | Brown
Eye color | Grey

Appearance <<
She has light tan skin, she has a pear-shaped build and usually wears light, airy clothing. She also wears bracelets and necklaces decorated with items she has found on the island. Her hair is light brown and uneven bangs go down her face about mid-way, but her hair that goes down her back is much longer and goes to just above her waist.

Outfits <<
They wear loose, airy tops that are accompanied by straps to keep them up. She wears short blue shorts and sandals.

Accessories <<
If you ever see her just casually walking around, she will probably be preoccupied with her listening to music on her iPod that has a red devil case and her matching red and white skull headphones.

History <<
Birthplace | Somewhere on the Island unknown
Current location | Flora Pokemon Reservation Center
Occupation | Head of the health team
Affiliations | Flora Pokemon Reservation Team
Alignment | True Neutral, she isn't really on either side and does what she thinks is right, but prefers a good neighbor from a bad one.

Preferences <<
Likes | Music, Chilling out, learning new things, helping the island
Dislikes | people who kill the island, people who aren't willing to change for the greater good
Fears | Losing, not being able to fulfill her purpose
Berserk buttons | When people assume things about her

Achievements <<
Badges | None, she isn't really a trainer and sticks to help her cause.
Other achievements | Her position on the team and the help she has already done for the pokemon research on the island.

Descriptions <<
Personality |
She has a very chill personality and acts very cool around others, preferring to be alone with herself rather than hanging out with others, she finds it easier to learn on her own rather than in groups. She however is not introverted or shy, just she gets stressed quite easily so prefers to be by herself. Although she is fine with meeting new people and hanging out with friends occasionally, she always needs her alone time. She thinks that people who are still alive have a chance to change themselves for the better, no matter how much bad they have done. But she usually doesn't show this opinion in words rather her actions. Although she seems pretty lax, she actually is a pretty hard worker and is able to get whatever she needs to get done quite quickly.

Background <<

Not much is known about her past, not even where she is truly from, and she won't say. But she joined the reservation team not long ago and has been a dedicated member since, leading the Health team.

Battle strategy <<

When she does battle (if she even does) she has a slow and steady mindset about it and is usually very calm at the beginning, but if she is continuously showing signs of losing her temper will take over and she will get furious and with that fury comes strength, but often poor decision making.

Pokemon <<
Pokémon #1: 
Name | Grace
Species | Primarina
Gender | Female
Personality | A quick thinker and sassy, but very graceful and swift.

She only has one pokemon~

Other <<
Trivia | Charlotte has a fear of constant loud noise.
Character theme |
Angel With a Shotgun:
Character Battle theme | 
Angel With A shotgun Violin:
Back to top Go down
Swifty
Admin
Swifty

Pokècoins : 11

Swifty's Trainers I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swifty's Trainers I   Swifty's Trainers I EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 2:16 am

[ Aurora Glacier ]
"Watch the tide and it's waves, they are tamed by the ice of my glaceon."
Swifty's Trainers I 5332abe9bcdfd55a63f1c078a50acdbd8591dfec_hq
Personal Data <<
Name | Aurora Glacier
Age | 13
Height | 5'3"
Weight | 100 pounds
Hair Color | Light Blonde
Eye color | Blue

Appearance <<
She has light fair skin and a petite body. She has long eyelashes and blue eyes. Her hairline goes down the middle of her head symmetrically and her hair goes down midway down her back. Her hair is also wavy.

Outfits <<
She only really usually wears a school uniform like outfit. The first layer is a white button up and her plaid green skirt with light pink ruffles beneath it, and then her black tie, and then a sweater-jacket that is buttoned up and her sleeves go about midway in her hands.

Another common outfit she wears is a white crop top and then a leather, fluffy poncho with a sheep wool collar. The poncho goes down halfway on her torso and is buttoned to itself with a broach matching the ice shard like marking on a glaceon's forehead. The poncho also has leather fringe on the bottom edges of it. Then she has thick leggings with a braid like marking on the side. Then she has leather boots (matching the color of her poncho) that are slightly heeled. The top edge of the boots have the same sheep wool around them like the collar, and on the front of the boots (where the shin part would be) is a turquoise diamond shape that matches glaceon. Her hair is usually in a ponytail when she wears this outfit.

Accessories <<
She often wears pins that are butterflies in her hair.

History <<
Birthplace | Zinnia Town
Current location | Zinnia Town
Occupation | Trainer
Affiliations | None really, although she supports the Pokemon Reservation.
Alignment | Chaotic Neutral, she follows their own whims.

Preferences <<
Likes | Snow, ice, mountains, her glaceon, travelling
Dislikes | being confined to an area, the summer
Fears | Not being able to truly live
Berserk buttons | When someone won't follow their word

Achievements <<
Badges | No Badges yet~
Other achievements | She caught her Eevee recently who will be a glaceon soon~

Descriptions <<
Personality | She is friendly and outgoing, often louder than she should she. She loves meeting new people and finds it easier than most people would. She usually excels in what she pursues and doesn't need guidance on what she wants in life. She is good at making and keeping friends, although sometimes she falls into the bad crowd because of her inability to decline someone's offer. She has good manners and upholds this no matter the situation, she feels guilty if she doesn't. She believes in living the life to the fullest and following your dreams because anything is possible if you put your mind to it. She tends to anger easily when others don't understand what she understands (because of her high intellect) and this can make her seem like a bully even though she only is frustrated. 

Background <<
She was born to her mother and father in Zinnia Town just as the island took notice of the reservation's efforts. Her father was involved with corporate bussinesses and left the island often for work, and one day, he didn't come back. Her mother would say he left without a trace but she didn't believe her. Her mother had a child not long after out of wedlock and pushed Aurora out of her life for the new child. So, Aurora ran away, and started her life as a trainer. She does it for herself and depsises her family because of them practically abandoning her.

Battle strategy <<
She goes by the 'Defense is the best offense' rule, and waits for the opponent to attack before she attacks. This is a very useful strategy for most battles but if a pokemon is quicker than hers then they have a very high chance of winning the battle.

Pokemon <<
Pokémon #1 | Eevee/Glaceon
Name | Glacier
Species | Eevee
Gender | Male
Personality | A very aloof pokemon who tends to wander off, but he can be very compassionate when he wants to be.

Pokémon #2: 
Name:
Species:

Pokémon #3: 
Name:
Species:

Pokémon #4: 
Name:
Species:

Pokémon #5: 
Name:
Species:

Pokémon #6: 
Name:
Species:

Other <<
Trivia | Aurora doesn't know where her family is now and wishes things were like they were when she was very young without the cheating and deceit, but she doesn't express this out loud.
Character theme | 
Nightcore - The Knife in My Back:
Character Battle theme | 
Mr. Sandman Remix:
Back to top Go down

Swifty's Trainers I
Page 1 of 1