Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

s m i l e [prisma; open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Pokècoins : 159

s m i l e [prisma; open] Empty
PostSubject: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 1:45 am

Hang around the city they said, after work was done. Once that new deal was sealed and placed accordingly, the head had mentioned that there was time to spare before they had to go back to headquarters. Make sure to stay low-key and subtle as possible - don't let anyone know they were there. If he had any say in it, the small boy would have preferred to call for transportation and bring them to Aconite as soon as possible, for he had little faith in their ability to not be called out as members of Prisma. Attention would follow them as much as remotely possible (that was just how it was, with how far their influence reached), and other pedestrians would weak his health further if he stayed too long...

... But it was a small and rare opportunity, and fresh air to clear their minds from being  in the laboratory, with papers towering up and above up into the ceiling until he had to stand on his desk to reach the top, didn't sound so bad. Still, his body was sore, movement stiffer and more difficult. After so many days of being surrounded by logs and reports to check in and write, being surrounded by people was almost foreign.

Renee stepped carefully on the cobblestones of the City Streets. The roughly-built pavement must have been ancient for it to have been worn so smooth with use. Newly cobbled streets almost always had the rough, easy-to-trip texture from the stones jutting from the paving mortar. But though the mortar of these streets ran deep, the foot traffic and cart traffic ground down the surface of the stones, which filled the crevices between each block. Only the corners of the street sprouted weeds and wildflowers, the sort that were as desperate and shameless to live as highwaymen at the gallows. The market-goers’ activity made even the hardiest seed sprout-shy between the stalls.

With one hand, he pulled the bill of his cap down lower, a Poke-ball with a small flower smack dab in the center as an insignia, to cover his all-to-recognizable face. His right hand was firmly attached to Datura's, a thin pair of black gloves peering out from the cuffs of his even plainer and simple zipped-up hoodie. Nothing more than street clothes, with only the charm of his signature hood dangling from his belt like a sort of key chain decoration.

Someone brushed past him hastily. Renee heard the figure coming long back and moved out of the way with casual ease. Though he wasn't very nimble, his ability to hear gave him more time to dodge undesirables. When he heard the stranger stop momentarily, as if hesitating, he thought to check his left pocket. His wallet was still there, untouched. The perpetrator let out a soft 'tch' and fled.

"Uhm... A lifter passed by," he murmured, sticking his left hand into his pocket to play it safe. "Are we easy prey if we dress down like this so much?" They did make a bit of a picture. Such loose and baggy clothes looked nothing like the uniforms of their company. "Or... maybe it's just me?" the small boy added, a soft laugh bubbling from his chest, almost with a hint of curiosity.

In his head, he made a mental reminder to talk to the Security division, if his first step out already resulted in someone trying to pickpocket.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Pokècoins : 62

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Datura hummed in consideration. "I suppose these clothes are both a blessing and a curse." She reached up idly with her free hand to adjust her hood, almost as if giving a demonstration. There was a momentary silence before she realized she might want to explain. To her, the intention of her words was obvious, but it might not be as clear for everyone else. "Nobody is going to recognize us, clearly, but the risks of dressing like this don't escape us as a result." The thought of a random pickpocket on the street targeting Renee, of all people, was unthinkable - or had been, until it happened.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Feeling Datura shift, Renee moved accordingly and placed himself where he could, keeping his soft pink-red eyes on the ground to prevent the chance of stepping on anyone's toes. It was hard to tell, with so many people around that it felt almost impossible not to bump into any of the other passerbys, body rod-stiff and reflexively bunching in closer to himself and those he was familiar with, strung so tightly together that it was almost certain that he'd squeeze himself to death. "That's true... It's kind of sad, how this island treats those who don't seem to belong. We're all people, right?" A wistful smile etched across his features, something flickering in his gaze.

With a blink, he immediately brightened up. "Ah, but since we're here, why don't you guys pick something you like? It's not often we get a chance to get out of the lab. My treat!" Whether it be some a frozen desert freshly scooped out from the parlor or some intricate jewelry crafted by only the best artisans around or even flowers cultivated, prim and proper, with delicate petals that were soft to touch and brought an arousing fragrance to the air - they could name it, and he would buy it for them. "We have quite a bit of time to spare." Even if he really would prefer to be back at the lab currently.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Pokècoins : 6

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 12:17 am

Accepting Renee's offer to buy something for them she rushed over to a jewelry shop to look at necklaces.

Hmm.... What should I choose. Wait I don't want to choose something to expensive. Cause if Renee does end up getting pickpocket by the end of the day he'll need some left over money. Oh right he's rich never mind. Still I don't want anything to expensive.

Walking around Yoko spotted a black flower necklace with white leaf design. Her sparkling from the aura created from her mind that she feels from the necklace. After checking the price, she goes and finds Renee. "Hey Renee! I found something I want!" Yoko yelled running through the crowd towards Renee and Datura.

Last edited by Rin on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Pokècoins : 72

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Atropa snickered at Yoko's enthusiasm at spending the boss's money. She had no interest in silly trinkets and novelties, she had all she wanted back at the lab. Unless...

A sharp metallic gleam in some tacky shop's display window caught her eye and her breath immediately froze in her throat. She launched forward, weaving through civilians with the lethal grace and gaze of a Seviper. Before long, she was standing with her hands pressed firmly to the glass practically drooling over the objects visible through the glass.

Specifically one.

Just below the wickedly pointed twin blades and black stylized grips rested a paper with the words "SHARPEST SCISSORS IN THE WORLD, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED" printed on it in a very defined, bold font.

Honestly, if she had one, her tail would definitely be wagging furiously right about now.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Pokècoins : 62

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Datura repressed a laugh at how the other two immediately started searching for things they wanted, mostly because she had started doing the same. She found herself particularly amused at her older sister's affinity for scissors. If it were anything new, she would have been mildly concerned, but she had grown up with Atropa, so she simply let a quiet laugh of fondness escape her throat as each of her coworkers found something that caught their attention.

Nothing had captured her interest yet, however, so watching Atropa be enthusiastic, in her own way, about a pair of scissors - nothing else could catch her attention like that - and Yoko about what appeared to be a flower necklace, was more than enough to satisfy her for the moment - though she was keeping an eye out for craft store-type places. Time spent without much to do was a rare commodity, after all, and she was determined to enjoy it.

But suddenly she saw something, in the corner of her eye, and turned slightly to get a clearer look. It was a long silver chain, that wasn't unusual at all, but at each end was a small but detailed charm. A star on one end, and, fittingly, a silene flower on the other. It seemed to glitter in the light, and she could think of several uses for such a pretty accessory. It wasn't every day she saw something that made her wonder where it had been all her life, but today, it seemed, was simply not everyday at all.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 10:41 pm

It didn't take long for three of them to disperse, near-leaving the fragile figure on his lonesome. A clement curve of his lips stayed plastered against his face, smooth and unmoving as he released any and all tension in his limbs. As delicate as the thinnest tissues and as vibrant as the sun rising at the break of dawn were the blooming mirthfulness of his watchful eyes, keeping track of where the three girls had gone. Quicker than the fleeting way he drifted his gaze, orange-haired Yoko rushed back, excitement sparkling in her amber irises as she exclaimed into the crowd.

Some faceless strangers had perked up at the mere mention of his name, gossiping words flying thick and slicing through the atmosphere as though it were butter. Reflexively, his white as a sheet hand pulled his cap down further to obscure as much of his face as he could, a sheepish red rising on pallid cheeks. Once the operator had reached him, Renee giggled between breaths, almost nervously, "I'm glad you could find something." Walking over to the store Yoko had been at, he purchased the necklace in mind that she wanted, placing the necessary amount of cash in the cashier's hand.

Carefully, he unhooked the chain of the necklace, getting on the tips of his toes and fastened it around Yoko's neck, orange strands of hair caressing the side of his face with the wind. Renee took a few steps back. "It suits you." His perfected smile widened a little more before he handed a large wad of cash over to Yoko. "Would it be alright if you went over to Datura and Atropa to pay for their choices with that? You three may use the change however you like."

Once he was sure Yoko had walked away to tend to those sisters, Renee absentmindedly straightened the front of his hoodie with one hand. There was still one more... The aqua one with scarlet deadened hearts for eyes, towering over his own petite figure. An over-obedient puppet who listened and did as he was told without question. Raised and groomed that way, without any sort of freedom as shackled to chains as he was.

So it would make sense that Kuro hadn't moved yet. Quietly, he wrung his hands, lingering near his sub-admin, as low-key and placid as ever. "Are you doing alright?" A hint of worry seeped into his voice. "You look... lost."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Pokècoins : 6

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 10:57 pm

Okay now to find those two sisters wondering about. I'm gonna keep the extra change just in case of emergencies. Renee can't be reckless, especially in the city with people gossiping everywhere.

Walking over to Atropa, Yoko handed her half of the cash that was given by Renee."You can spend the extra change or give it back to Renee later. Just don't go overboard." Making sure Atropa understood, Yoko walked away to find Datura. After a lot of walking she finally found that second sister.

"Hey Datura!" Yoko said loud enough to grab Datura's attention. She walked towards the sister. And gave the rest of the money, but around $20-$45 of cash leftover. "That should be enough. I'm going to walk around now."

Now Renee won't be in trouble if he loses money. Hmm. Checking the pockets of her shorts she found $6. Good I have enough money for a small treat for the boss. What should I get for him. Maybe something simple would work well. Yoko was walking around when she saw a Pikachu ice shaving for $5, 75 cents tax. Perfect. Even though it might not be the best quality I think Renee would like this very much. He's very generous, he wouldn't dislike this small treat. She purchased the ice shaving and carefully walking around to find Renee through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Nakamura

Reiji Nakamura

Pokècoins : 9

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:14 pm

“I’m fine...just don’t really feel all to interested in huntng for trinkets. I’m probably better off just staying here and making sure you aren’t robbed by some sneak-thief.” He replied to his boss In his usual monotone voice, adjusting his baseball cap as he stared off into the distance, looking around to make sure no one suspicious came by. He was also searching for the person from before. They hadn’t gone undetected. He knew what they did but saw no reason to act before since they didn’t get away with anything. Should they try again however, Kuro would be ready to strike. He slipped a gloved hand into his pocket and began to fiddle around with a small knife he kept on him. He did this out of sheer boredom. Only reason he was here was because as usual he was on guard duty. Watching out for his boss as always. “Hope they hurry up and get their things so we can get out of here already.” He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: s m i l e [prisma; open]   s m i l e [prisma; open] Empty

Back to top Go down

s m i l e [prisma; open]
Page 1 of 1