Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

Second Pokemon Now Available!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Pokècoins : 159

Second Pokemon Now Available! Empty
PostSecond Pokemon Now Available!

Yeah, so I just realized I completely forgot to notify this on the site too, but you guys can get your second Pokemon now!

Here's how it works:
- Whether you want to do it in-topic or off-screen is up to you, but there's a reticle of Pokeballs available to pick up at the Welcome Center! Only people who already have gotten their first can pick up any amount of Pokeballs they want, though.
- You can choose a Pokemon from the Reservation or pick one of the many roaming around the island. It doesn't really matter much where you choose to pick it up since it's up to you, so it's what you decide is best for your character.
- If you just very recently got your first Pokemon, please message me or any of the other staff members if you want to discuss about getting your second ASAP. Otherwise, give it at least a few days buffer (preferably a week!) before your character picks up their second one.
- All second Pokemon start 3 levels below your starter. So please calculate as necessary in that regard.

Also, soon, some Prisma creations will be available and you can make your cult tech kids. Look out for the info on that coming once I get around to refining the info page a bit more!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Second Pokemon Now Available! :: Comments

No Comment.

Second Pokemon Now Available!

Page 1 of 1