Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiji Nakamura

Reiji Nakamura

Pokècoins : 9

Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:31 am

Rei had arrived only a few moments late. Luckily for him not much had happened yet and he was just in time for the opening. He walked into the building and looked around. Trying to figure out where to go from here. All he knew was that finally he’d get his first Pokémon and alongside his friend as well. He just simply couldn’t wait for his chance to hopefully find something good.

Last edited by Reiji Nakamura on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nori

Nori

Pokècoins : 6

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:59 am

Nori had sighed, scratching the back of his head lightly as his head tilted down to the paper he had torn from his door a week prior that was haphazardly stapled to his door. The paper excitedly announcing great "opportunity and excitement of grand new adventure" he grunted the words from the text loudly, as if it were an excuse to damage his property rather than tape. Catching himself lost in his own thoughts of mere annoyances of the past, Nori had smacked his cheeks  clearing his mind and reminding himself of what he was currently doing at hand. "I have been walking for several hours and there's still no sign of this place, jeez!" he continued to brave the barren path that had been leading him to no where until he finally reached the front gates of the reservation, adjusting his backpack on his shoulders bursting into a sprint through the entrance. " Wow, finally I made it in here, I am severely out of shape" he thought loudly to himself. He stretched lightly as he didn't really notice anyone around, walking deeper in he began to shout for attention so he could get this journey officially started. " Yo, is anybody here available to help a late comer out? I wanna get my self a Pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
Reiji Nakamura

Reiji Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 am

Rei had walked up to Nori, finally finding someone else around here. “Oh hey. Guess you’re lost too?” He asked. “I just got here as well but I’m not exactly sure where to go either. I guess we just walk in?” He said with a confused look before turning around to face the gate that was just ahead of them. “...Well there’s no one here to stop us...” He began making his way towards the gate now his mind only filled with thoughts of where he’ll go first and what he’ll do. He was soon outside and surrounded by trees. He looked around in awe as he was somewhat overwhelmed by the scenery of the Reservation.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Pokècoins : 72

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:44 am

Footsteps soundless over the dew-laden grass, Angel found herself lost within a semi-forested area once again. At this area smelled... fresher. Less wild and untamed than the last. Her beast of an Absol's scarlet gaze swept the area as he padded beside her with all the lethal grace only a true predator could have. Seraphim's long, sabre-esque claws sunk deep into the lush green carpet beneath him as he followed his partner. The Disaster Pokémon had taken quite well to the domestic life as it were. Though being tied to the air-headed human beside him was still an alien feeling, he couldn't help the feeling of protectiveness blooming within him. Angel however, was oblivious to this. Her knee-length white hair streamed whimsically behind her in the slight breeze, dancing around the equally as pure gown she was clothed in. The thing appeared to defy all concepts of dirt and gave the waif of a girl a more formal appearance.

She looked like a ghost princess honestly.

Lilac eyes unfocused and lost in a waking dream, she continued to stray from whatever path she had originally been on with a near-helpless look.

... Maybe she was sleepwalking or something?
Back to top Go down
Nori

Nori

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:02 am

Nori nodded in agreement with the fellow newcomer. " I guess you're right to be honest, so much for the welcoming hand right?" He chuckled to himself, thinking his statement was quite humorous, coughing it off a few seconds later. He decided to move onward in his own route into the reservation forgetting his lack of ability to socialize with others. " I swear i'm such an outcast at times people think i'm a damned alien due to my introversion." He would then glance off to his right as an interesting little hole in the wall of a rock facing cliff side caught his eye. "Is this a neat little cave possibly? Maybe i should see how deep it goes!" Thinking out loud was one of his worst characteristics he would wonder to himself constantly with his outward thoughts at most times considering those were the only ones he'd hear for days on end. Nori then decided to go through with his plan and slide off his backpack delicately with his hidden goodies inside pushing it forward first as to not damage anything. " jeez i need to diet" he struggled as he wiggled his way in, pulling a flashlight from his inner pocket smacking it like an oaf trying to turn it in on the dark until he was successful. " Well, can't turn back now, especially since I don't feel like exercising that much again for a while!" he then began his descent.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Nakamura

Reiji Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:23 am

Rei finally decided to make his way into the woods ahead of him. Suddenly the light in the area had dimmed down as he entered the shady sea of trees. He looked around, examining his surroundings. It was oddly peaceful and quiet for a place that’s supposed to be full of Pokémon. Despite that Rei continued on his away, soon getting himself lost with no clear path of where to go. He just wandered aimlessly around searching for the Pokémon who would become his partner while also just getting lost in the scenery, almost day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Pokècoins : 72

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 2:02 pm

It was like a bubble had been popped, jerking the young teenage girl into full consciousness. She blinked a few times, damp bare feet rooted in place amidst the grass. Mind still hazed with grogginess, Angel habitually let her small, dainty hand sink into the silky white mane of the beast beside her. All she understood at this point was that she was lost again. This didn't alarm her, as it was far from the first time she had found herself in this predicament. Granted, this had become much easier once she had gained Seraph's companionship. Her furry friend had a much better sense of direction than her, period. Silent communication understood, the Disaster Pokémon turned a sharp right angle and began leading her back to civilization. As she walked beside him, she couldn't help but notice the familiar feel of the area she had wandered off to. Perhaps she had been here before? The sweet, crisp taste of the air struck her as something she had tasted before, but her fuzzy memory prevented her from recalling where.

It was only when they broke through the tree-line into a picturesque lightly wooden area speckled with brightly colored flowers that she finally realized where she had found herself this time. How had she managed to wander off into the reservation unnoticed? The area was guarded wasn't it? Seraphim continued to lead her along the edge of the area where they had met, not acknowledging the sentiment that lied there in the slightest. Before long, they had entered a more heavily forested area once more. Admittedly, the trees were less dense here compared to where she had found herself before, but still thick enough that she couldn't readily see the exit. She was caught up in wondering how it was Seraph managed to know the way back every time she had managed to misplace herself when the loud crunch of leaves and the occasional snap of a dry twig reached her sensitive ears. She turned her head in the direction of the sound, catching sight of the hazy silhouette of a teenage boy through the trees. Now with curiosity tugging at her mind she paused for just a moment, delicate fingers tugging ever so gently on the Absol's scruff to draw him to a stop, only to follow his companion's whim and begin walking in the direction of the sound.

The boy was a small distance away, but still he was obscured by the trees enough that it took a few moments for Angel to reach him. Stepping out from behind an ancient trunk, the demure, ethereal girl walked within Reiji's line of sight, lifting a single pale hand to wave in a very refined manner. "Good day, sir."
Back to top Go down
Nori

Nori

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 pm

It had begun to become a lot more spacious than Nori had previously expected in this little gem of a finding of his with this cave. He began to delve deeper and deeper into the cave now the light from the entrance being a mere dream, surrounded in the pitch darkness of the caverns only with the bright blinding beam shooting like a laser from his flash light in whichever direction he pointed. It was still oddly dark though, the light being so brilliant yet the darkness eats away at it leaving only direct areas lit. "The darkness in here is oddly familiar, I can't quite put a finger on it but it reminds me when I was a child hanging around the graveyards." he stood for a moment thinking aloud, fondly back to childhood memories of his when he would spend hours in and around the graveyards around town.

Catching himself in a daze like he usually falls into quite often, he shook it off becoming aware of his surroundings. There was an odd, faint feeling that came to him and struck him to the bone. This feeling wasn't foreign, he felt it a few instances during his younger days while playing in the resting place of the dead. This feeling only came to him whenever a stray ghost Pokemon decided to hang about or show it's face. " I wonder what ever happened to that Duskull I befriended those years back," speaking to himself aloud. " This weird gut feeling just, seemed to throw a whirlwind of memories back into my head, how could I forget about that little guy?" Nori continued on with his thoughts as he wandered off deeper into the caverns retracing his steps only to follow wherever this feeling grew. " Maybe I'll find something interesting here after all!" Grinning widely he ventured on.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Nakamura

Reiji Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Rei had jumped up in surprise at this, losing his balance and soon falling over. “No one told me this place was haunted!” He shouted out to himself while scooting back away from what he thought was an angry lingering spirit. “I didn’t mean to trespass on your resting place!” He shouted out again before he got a better look at her. It then hit him. She wasn’t dead. In fact she was an actual living person. Just really pale and oddly graceful. “Huh...Hey wait a sec. you’re not dead! But damn do you need a tan.”
Back to top Go down
Holly

Pokècoins : 62

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Stella skipped along, Nathaniel at her side (though on a makeshift leash that was rather sparkly), when she caught sight of someone she knew - Angel! As was typical for her, her attention immediately shifted, which wasn't a particularly impressive feat today, as she had been looking for something to do and the only other things to catch her interest were some oddly shaped rocks. So she changed course instantly, from aimless wandering to merry chase, and took off in the same direction after scooping up Nathaniel (who was mildly irritated by that, he had just spotted something interesting).

Eventually, she caught up to Angel, and was about to greet her friend when she realized there was another person present. Unfortunately, her relative ease of understanding Pokemon didn't extend to her fellow humans, and she found herself unable to tell what, exactly, was going on. She settled for focusing on one thing, like she usually did - Angel, again. "Hiii, Angel! I saw you walking and I thought I'd follow you, I hope that was okay!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]   Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d] Empty

Back to top Go down

Obtaining first Pokémon (Late to the party) [C l o s e d]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next