Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

I'm late! [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Pokècoins : 36

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Sophie rushed off the boat from Sinnoh and ran towards the Reservation at break-neck speed, hoping she hadn't missed the opening ceremony. The blonde skidded to a halt in front of the gates, noticing a lack of people. "Shit..." she muttered. She walked through the entrance, looking around for anyone that was around to tell her what was going on or where everyone else was. The ideal situation was that everyone was just around the reservation looking for Pokèmon and she was just a few minutes late or something. But judging by how quiet it is, she wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Reaper

Pokècoins : 84

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Magnolia just had walked in the doors from the reservation. The professor had let out a small sigh before adjusting her glasses and noticing the girl who seemed like she was in a rush. "Oh!" The sleek haired professor quickly perked up. "Are you here to get a pokemon?" She asked the girl waiting on an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://oasiscay.forumotion.com
Caysuna

Pokècoins : 1

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 pm

"This is your fault."
"Sure it is."
"It is." A pair of soon-to-be-trainers walked down the pathway to the main gate of the reservation. They were late. Completely and utterly late, but the argument was lack-luster and uninspired. There really wasn't any time or reason to argue. They were here.

Kael stared at the entrance of the reservation as it loomed before them. Intimidating and new, but a shining beacon of hope for the pokemon of the island. A place for people like him, who could become trainers, breeders and even ranchers. He tightened his grip on his backpack straps. Dark blue eyes under short brown hair mapped the entire place as he stepped in with his sister close at hand. It was an amazing place and the effort it must have taken astounded him. He heard a gasp from behind him, but he ignored it and walked forward towards where a young blonde was talking to an older woman. Professor Magnolia? He looked at the doors that she had came from and nodded to himself. That had to be her, she looked like the right one from the news.

"Excuse me, are we too late?" He asked, ignoring Sophie, which earned him a quick jab from his sister.

"Rude much?" Lyra muttered to her brother. The shock and awe she had felt was similar to her brother's, though she was also simply relieved to be here. After tracking down all her equiptment... well, okay. Maybe he had a point. That didn't matter though as she reached out a friendly hand to the other trainer. "Sorry about Mr. I'm-too-caught-up-to-even-say-HI over here. I'm Lyra, this is my brother Kael." She pointed to him with her thumb as he casually brushed the action aside with a roll of his eyes. "What's your name? Are you here to get a Pokemon too?"
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Pokècoins : 9

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Cyber walked through the main gates. Her blue eyes showed a bit of confusion. Was she late? She let out a frustrated, shaky breath. The teen soon reached a small group of people probably late like her. She gave them a small smile. "Hey...i'm Cyber. I'm here for a pokemon but maybe I came a bit too late..." she said while straitening her flannel.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Pokècoins : 36

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:24 pm

She was about to respond to the professor when the others arrived. At least she wasn't the only one. "Yeah, I hope we're not too late," she said to the girl. "My name's Sophie, it's nice to meet the two of you." Turning back to the professor, she smiled apologetically, trying to make up for the younger trainers-to-be. "We aren't too late, right?" she asked Professor Magnolia.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Reaper

Pokècoins : 84

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:15 am

Magnolia shook her head. "While the main chunk of people are gone, we are still open to people. We realized that most people can't exactly show up right away, so we were ready for late comers." The professor shoved her hands into her coat pockets before motioning with her head to the dispenser by the door. "You can grab a pokeball right there, but remember only one pokemon for each of you, unless you find a pair that typically goes together like plusle and Minun." The professor informed. "Now you guys can go get your pokemon if you wish. I will be here if you have any questions."
Back to top Go down
https://oasiscay.forumotion.com
Middy

Middy

Pokècoins : 9

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] EmptyThu May 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Cyber nodded and grabbed a pokeball. She then began to search for the perfect pokemon. A cool companion.

The girl's search was sucessful as she was now looking straight at a noibat. It was chasing other pokemon around in a playful manner. She grinned and walked up to the small creature. She bent down and let it inspect her. "Hey there. Do you want to be my traveling buddy?" she asked with a tilt of her head. It nodded a yes and flew around her excitedly. She grinned and got up. She took her pokeball and threw it at the pokemon and as soon as it hit, it was absorbed. Once the ball hit the ground, it shook three times, signaling that she caught it.

With a satisfied nod, Cyber grabbed her pokeball and began to take her leave. She waved a swift goodbye as she passed by the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm late! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm late! [Open]   I'm late! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm late! [Open]
Page 1 of 1