Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

One for me and one for you! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Pokècoins : 9

One for me and one for you! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: One for me and one for you! (Open)   One for me and one for you! (Open) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 1:03 am

Aki waited at the main gate for his best friend Beliana. The two were ready to receive their pokemon together. He was wearing an adventurer's outfit. A jacket that was a nice dark cyan blue. Black skinny jeans and dark blue converse. He also had a medium-sized, brown leather satchel and a lighter blue bandanna around his neck. The young boy was ready for action! He scanned the area for his bunny-eared female companion.

After a small while of waiting, the boy noticed a figure racing toward him. His rose pink eyes lit up and he grinned. Finally! She was here! "Beliana! C'mon! We need to go get our pokemon!" he called as he began to enter. Every so often he would slow down to help the girl keep up with his brisk pace.

"S-Sorry ah was late...Mah momma was preparing the house fo' mah Pokemon." she explained while fiddling with one of her white bunny ears. Her mother kept dragging her back inside to ask where she should place the bed and a bunch of other silly questions. To finally leave, Beliana had said that she could decorate however she pleased and that she didn't mind.

Aki and Beliana stopped and looked around, looking for any signs of someone who could provide them with their future 'mons. "Hello? Can anybody help us? We...We're here to get our pokemon." Kamei called out. He looked over at Beliana and shrugged. Maybe they could wait there and soon enough somebody could come to their aid.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Pokècoins : 159

PostSubject: Re: One for me and one for you! (Open)   One for me and one for you! (Open) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:26 am

Why did they have to call him back now? Every single time he went out of region and came back, all he wanted was to just get back to his cabin and relax, but nope. One of the three just had to get him to come to the center to talk to him for whatever stupid reason it was - how it was out there, what he had been eating, if he was taking care of himself, blah blah blah. Always, there just had to be some sort of situation that required him to head over to the cabin for that's what they would demand, and here he was, walking back over to find two lost people right at the front.

Are you fucking kidding me? Of course there had to be two new trainers that he had to help, and this wasn't like the opening ceremony where he could walk away because there was someone else there to help. It was just him and his Luxray at the front, and since Magnolia nor Claire nor Charlotte had come from that call for help, the responsibility to guide these two rest entirely on him. With an exasperated sigh, the dark-haired ranger paced over, "Yeah. Look through the reservation and pick a partner, and then look for me to get a Pokeball." And take your sweet time doing it.

Elliot pushed the front gates open, piercing gold eyes sharpened in a near-glare. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he hastened his steps to find an excuse to get away as soon as possible. Rayler padded nearby, and the two disappeared into a separate section of the reservation, preferably not to come out until they actually needed to.

i apologize for my antisocial kid and his rude manners
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

PostSubject: Re: One for me and one for you! (Open)   One for me and one for you! (Open) EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:48 am

Aki nodded quickly then turned to Beliana. He gave her a tiny smile and soon began to lead the way. Both kids searched for a while. They observed and looked all around for their destined companion.

Finally, Aki found a perfect pokemon. She was a buneary. A very active one at that. His eyes lit up as she walked right up to him. "H-Hey! Do you wanna go on adventures with me?" he asked the creature while giving her a quick rub on the head. She nodded and began to play with his hand. He chuckled softly and got up. "Okay wait here! I'll be right back!" The boy soon ran back to find Elliot as he needed a Pokeball.

Beliana had split up when Aki told her her that he wanted to take a look at something. Currently the girl was taking a small stroll, sometimes stopping to look at a pokemon. Soon she began to daydream. A small deerling ran up to her, eyes holding a curious glint. Beliana's thoughts broke and she took a look at the curious pokemon. She gave him a smile. "Hey...Mah name's Beliana. W-Would you lahk to be mah pokemon?" she asked him while rubbing his chin. He jumped around her excitedly. "Okay, okay! Stay here then!" she giggled. Beliana soon rushed back to Elliot for a pokeball.

Aki was the first to reach the older male followed by Beliana. "I found my pokemon!" "I-I found main!" they both said at the same time. The kids turned to stare at each other with excitement. "Can we have our pokeballs?" Aki asked softly.

Last edited by Middy on Thu May 03, 2018 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Pokècoins : 159

PostSubject: Re: One for me and one for you! (Open)   One for me and one for you! (Open) EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:54 pm

How did they... Actually, why were kids so damn excitable and have the easiest time finding others when they want to get whatever the hell they want? Elliot groaned internally, shaking his head before pulling the Pokeballs out from his pockets, a press of the middle button to enlarge the tiny sphere. "Just toss it at your Pokemon, and you should be good to go."
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

PostSubject: Re: One for me and one for you! (Open)   One for me and one for you! (Open) EmptyThu May 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Aki and Beliana nodded simultaneously and headed back to where they left their future pals.

Aki giggled softly when he found the bunny creature running around. She looked like she was having a blast. "I'm back!" he announced, Poke ball in his hand. He walked up to her and smiled gently. "Stay still 'kay?" he instructed. The boy backed up and threw the ball at her. She was soon consumed by red light and shrunken into the poke ball. He picked it up and released her. She looked up curiously and gave his leg a hug. "I'll call you Jasi!" he said with a chuckle. The pair began to head out but not before thanking Elliot. Then both began to wait for Beliana.

Beliana had run back to the deer pokemon. She took out her pokeball and began to look for the excited creature. Once he was spotted leaping about, she walked up to him and petted his head softly. "Yoo stey still okay?" she told him while backing up. She then threw the ball at the deerling as Elliot had previously instructed. He was soon in the pokeball. She grinned excitedly and quickly let him out. "You're name will be Prince!" she said with delight. The girl began to walk to where Aki and his companion was waiting. She waved a goodbye to Elliot. Soon the all four of them were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for me and one for you! (Open)   One for me and one for you! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

One for me and one for you! (Open)
Page 1 of 1