Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

Don't Fight [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Admin
Reaper

Pokècoins : 84

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:14 pm

He was well aware of what was happening. People could get their first pokemon today. Well the ones that were approved to get them. He was allowed to get one but he wasn't to interested in going when everyone else was. He would wait. He knew others would be taking advantage of what was going on today. Despite what he promised Laine he couldn't leave things unchecked.

He sat leaning on a wall. The undertown didn't have a good reputation. Where they expecting pokemon to fix it? Or where they just stupid and didn't realize people like him would use their pokemon to make things go into their favor better? He twirled the knife in his hand stopping it every once in a while before picking up gain. He guessed those guys flaked on the deal. Oh well he would get them back later for not showing up at all..

Mason let out a small sigh has he picked himself up from leaning against the wall.. Maybe he could find some sap that wondered into the back alleys and got lost. He could lead them "out" and then get some money out of before disappearing further into the alleys. He needed to get something out of this trip he didn't care how he did it.
Back to top Go down
https://oasiscay.forumotion.com
Echo

Echo

Pokècoins : 159

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Nose buried deep into a heavy text, the dusty old book wearing away at the pages of yellow eating at white, flecks of a silvery eye scanned through each and every word, reflecting their information in a process of gears turning and grinding; his other was covered by his disheveled hair, the bangs falling over and making it impossible to see the other side without brushing them away. Earphones were plugged in to a device around his neck, with sweet whispers of music filling his senses, and his glasses were perched atop the bridge of his nose. He was a bit hunched over, blue locks haggard and not quite thoroughly brushed.

The only saving grace of elegance was the small lilac-colored feline on his shoulder, its wide eyes contorted permanently into a thousand-yard stare looking nowhere in particular. With a mussed, raised paw, the Espurr poked the young man's cheek, and scarcely, he lifted his head, stopping in place to pull out one earbud. "Yes, Espurr? What is it?" Giving a quiet cry, Espurr hopped off, pointing around their general vicinity.

Murky surroundings, dark and secluded with narrow alleys stretching in every direction. Though some semblance of light filtered into the area, it was almost... difficult to call the place somewhere pleasant to be. The corners of his lips twisted scarcely into a frown. Not a single prominent landmark could be seen from his current position.

He was absolutely, utterly, without a doubt... Completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Pokècoins : 72

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:35 pm

The familiar sound of the wheels of her skateboard cruising through the back alleyways of the underground city eased Kari's thoughts in a way she'd found nothing else did. Earbuds jammed into her ears, she was on yet another run for yet another gang. Currently she had a package full of some unknown contents (Probably money, or drugs... or both. It wasn't her job to speculate.) jammed into her bag and she was on her way to some obscure ass house on the other side of the city. Ultimately she didn't care too much about gang relations and all that drama. She got paid and that was all that mattered. She hadn't been shot yet, so it wasn't her problem. Readjusting her backpack, Kari shifted her weight on the board to take a sharp turn and nearly crashed into some blue-haired dipshit standing in the middle of the alley.

"Shit!" She gasped, losing control of the board when she veered drastically to avoid the guy. Thinking fast, she rotated her body to minimize the amount of impact on the packaged tucked away in her backpack and letting her body take the brunt of the fall. She stayed there for a moment, letting the pain wash over her and settle before she snapped her head up to glare poison daggers at the unsuspecting idiot standing there with a book. "What the hell, man?"

She bit out the words with a healthy dose of irritation as she got to her feet. She was a little scraped up, but nothing serious. Quickly, she retrieved her board and planted her free hand on her hip. "Hey! The fuck are you doing 'round here kid? You could get hurt ya know."
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Reaper

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Mason let out a sigh and checked his watch once more. Even if he had given up on someone showing up it was still disappointing. At this point they were three hours late. Though his train of thought changed as soon as he heard shouting. The black haired teen walked over to the noise unsure of what he would find. Drama was fine with him. Though it looked like a person was lost and this girl tripped over him.

"Are you two lost? I can help if you want."He tucked the knife in his hand back into it's hidden holder real quick before anyone else had noticed. He had a lazy smile on his face making him seem more friendly than he actually was. "I know these alleys like the back of my hand." He commented leaning up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Around the corner came a red-haired skateboarder, swerving out of her way to avoid him (in retrospect, he should've chosen to stop and admire the scenery in a better area), and in response, Aster took a few steps back, watching her tumble and fall to the ground with a wince. He clenched his book a little tighter, rotating his hand enough so that his thumb held his current page as the whimsical wonderland closed on him. Before he could offer a hand to help her up, she had already gotten back onto her feet, and he could only nervously chuckle as the redhead reprimanded him.

From a quick glance, he could make out a backpack carrying something in it, judging from the way it sagged, and that, she was, rather attractive, even with the typical look that those in Yakushi had to them - the rebellious gangs. He could only speculate about its contents. "I believe I'm... Older than you," he said, with a small smile, an honest glint shimmering in his full moon of an eye.

Before he could continue, another voice joined the fray, causing him to turn his head. Aster stuffed one hand into his pocket, his fingers fidgeting and playing with the loose change inside. How did the dark-haired teen manage to deduce that he was lost? Did he look the part? Was it that easy to notice or...?

"Aha, lost... Well, I suppose that is correct. I seem to have wandered here by accident." A glistening bead of sweat trickled down his forehead as he kept his gaze near Espurr, the small creature trotting away from the girl after one look of disgust toward her backpack. "If it's not much of an issue, the assistance would be appreciated."

His voice was clearly too stiff, as though he were unfamiliar with speaking to others; it was rather paper-thin in quality, soft but still something he could easily hear over the music streaming in the background.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Pokècoins : 72

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 7:52 pm

"Older than me? I... w... how in the... You know what, nevermind. I don't want - nor do I have the time - to ask." She dropped her board to the ground with a clatter, firmly planting her foot atop the grip tape. The guy seemed well-meaning, if not a bit oblivious. With a sigh, she shook her head. There was no point snapping at him any more than she already had. "Watch yourself, someone else probably wouldn't have bothered avoiding you."

She was just about to turn and leave when a second male voice reached her ears.

"Are you two lost? I can help if you want."

Narrowing her eyes, Kari turned to look at the newcomer with steadily increasing ire. She needed to leave, but she couldn't help herself. She'd always had a problem with holding her tongue. "Excuse you, do I fucking look lost? Far from it. In fact, I was just leaving, so your shady ass can keep your hands to yourself kid."

The redhead swept her crimson gaze over him in a dismissive manner. A tiny hint of recognition sparked in the back of her mind. Kari had a slight suspicion she'd seen this guy somewhere before... although she couldn't pinpoint where and the thought was quickly dismissed. Instead, a cheeky grin plastered itself across her features as she pushed off with her foot and started to roll past the dark haired boy. "Not that I'd expect you to even really be able to steal a balloon from a toddler." As she passed him, she reached out and slapped him squarely on the ass, punctuating the insult with an audible smack.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Reaper

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Mason opened his mouth to answer the other guy before he was rudely interrupted by this other chick. Quickly his friendly demeanor dropped as he glared at miss poor sass over there. Kid? No he wasn't even close to a kid. He hadn't been in years. Shady? Maybe. He opened his mouth to speak but she started to roll off. He was just going to ignore her and help this guy but the second she slapped his ass she signed her death wish. Quickly he reached out a hand and grabbed her arm pulling her off the skate board. He pulled her back and pinned her against the nearest wall.

His hand itching to grab his knife and just sink it into her stomach. "I don't think you realize who you are talking to." He didn't care about scaring the other guy, or making a scene. He couldn't let this go just like that. This girl was way in over her head. If this didn't scare her then he had other ways.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:14 pm

A quiet breathy laughter hesitantly bubbled up as he went over the pretty lady's words in his mind. The back of his throat felt as heavy as the cloud that hung over him, wandering off in the crevices of his thoughts to what his sister would've said if she were with him now. Perhaps a scolding for his carelessness? For being too absorbed in his book? Aster wasn't very sure what she would've said, but he liked to believe that she would mention something along those lines.

Listlessly keeping one ear open to the (suspicious?) pair's conversation, his disheveled hair, glasses, and baggy clothes looked even more painfully out of place against the two; their hardened appearances were a far cry from the denizens of the other islands. Even in this sort of culture, Hibbertia Island was... quite the odd one out, except he was the different one here, in an island filled with the rugged and powerful sort of fellows.

The dark-haired guy flung the redhead against the wall and, despite the blatant context screaming at him, Aster couldn't help but give a thin smile, cheeks reddening a tad. A move to assert dominance, popularly used in Kantonian media (from what scraps and pieces he managed to pick up, anyway) when a boy liked a girl and wanted to force a circumstance where he could confess. Aster didn't dare to say so out loud - it would've been inappropriate.

The right move would've been to move away and look for someone else to help him out of the alleyway, but he was certain he would get more lost than he already was.

"I can't say I know who you are since you failed to introduce yourself to us," he scratched his cheek, not bothering to brush his bangs out of his sight. His book covered over his lips, muffling his soft words, as though he subconsciously became aware that he somehow managed to be tactless anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Fight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fight [Open]   Don't Fight [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Fight [Open]
Page 1 of 1