Oasis Cay Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Islands of Oasis Cay, an isolated group of islands with a growing Pokémon population.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Oasis Cay Islands! Enjoy your stay~
Please welcome Kari as our newest staff member!

Just My Kind of Strategy [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Pokècoins : 159

Just My Kind of Strategy [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Kind of Strategy [open]   Just My Kind of Strategy [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Shooting a confounded look at Zoey as he set up a peculiar plank of wood and bait at the end of the fishing rod, Callum bit back, "Water Pokemon, duh." A rather amused and smug smirk etched across his features, getting Plusle onto the wood before swinging the rod. The red rabbit squeaked in excitement, landing soundly atop the surface of the water, crystal clear and rippling, if not a bit damp in fur, to which the little cheerleader shook his fur to get it out. Minun rested by the petite boy's feet, gleefully prepped and ready to begin a cheering routine.

With his makeshift prop keeping the fishing rod upright, he quickly found a stick, marking the ground with a number of crosses, a gentle hum in thought before he looked around. "Since you and your Litwick are kinda useless in this scenario, Sunglasses, mind setting up a few pits in the ground where all of these x's are?" His index finger wagged a little, as though to scold and lecture, a voice taking a didactic atmosphere to it. "Oh, and before you ask, nope! You don't get a choice in this matter, so hurry along."

Lambent jade gaze resting briefly on Angel and her Absol, Callum followed up: "Right, and you two, help me out with the fishing for a bit. Get the Magikarp in close ASAP, capisce?" Taking a seat by the fishing rod, he kicked back, resting his arms behind his head, and laid down, allowing his eyes to flutter to a close. "As for me, I'll be taking a nap~"
Back to top Go down

Just My Kind of Strategy [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3